Don’t forget we have to wake up Green Day tomorrow.
basically my life can be summed up in alternating periods of Linda Belcher’s “Alriiiiight!” and Bob Belcher’s “Oh my god”
I know Ginny Weasley is a bamf
but have you considered:
- Ginny breaking into the boys’ dormitory to steal back the diary because she’s terrified that Harry would find out how it worked and that Riddle would start possessing him, never mind if she gets caught and expelled
lipstick lesbian? no, i’m a burt’s bees bisexual
Steal His Look: Bob Belcher
Versace apron - $635
Fendi mustache - $98
Louis Vuitton shirt - $7,245
Giorgio Armani suede shoes - $369
Calphalon spatula - $179
Taco ‘bout a strange sign. It’s nacho everyday occurrence. Okay, these are getting corny…
what’s Whitney Houston’s favorite type of coordination?
i hate this i hate u
It’s about who you miss at 2 in the afternoon when you’re busy, not 2 in the morning when you’re lonely.
awkward how reassuring i find this
well ya duh society shames speech patterns associated with young women
"Speech fillers" are just a human’s way of saying "wait a sec I’m thinking". It means we think more before we speak, always trying to find the right way to say it. Every language has them. And people shouldn’t be annoyed by it, ever.
- sirius black: heck yes I'm out of Azkaban
- sirius black: right plan a kill that motherfucker wormtail little fucking
- sirius black: actually maybe I should check on harry first
- sirius black: in disguise obvs
- sirius black: will the fact my disguise is also an omen of death affect this damaged and targeted child in any way
- sirius black: nah
There are 5 types of fear
3. 14 missed calls from mom
4. Username or password is incorrect
5. “We need to talk”